In the period 2014-2020, Quarter Mediation will organize courses with the following titles:
1. CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION IN TEACHING AND TRAINING & HOW TO USE MUSIC, ART, ICT AND SPORT IN EDUCATION
2. CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION IN TEACHING AND LEARNING BY USING ICT
3. EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN THE LIGHT OF CLIMATE CHANGE
4. CLIMATE CHANGE AND HUMAN RIGHTS
5. FIGHTING AGAINST DISCRIMINATION. INTERCULTURALITY, TOLERANCE AND HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION IN AN EUROPE FOR ALL
6. HOW TO MOTIVATE STUDENTS TO FINALIZE THEIR COMPULSORY EDUCATION. INNOVATIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING METHODS FOR REDUCING EARLY SCHOOL LEAVING IN A LIFELONG LEARNING SOCIETY
7. PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF THE ERASMUS + PROGRAMME. GRANTING OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2014-2020
8. HOW TO STIMULATE THE ENTREPRENEURIAL ATTITUDE FOR A BETTER INTEGRATION INTO THE LABOUR MARKET
9. BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
10. LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNICATION IN EDUCATION
11. CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION IN TEACHING AND LEARNING FOR A BETTER CLASSROOM BEHAVIOR
The course no. 1 can be organized both in the Netherlands and Malta. The course number 3 can be organized both in the Netherlands and Portugal. The rest of the courses will be organized in the Netherlands.
The course duration is 7 days (42 hours). In the first day we will organize introduction and in the last day evaluation, validation and certification.
As stated in the official documents of Erasmus + programme, the course fee is 70 Euro per participant, per day. It covers tuition and materials. Any other cost will be covered by the applicant organization by using the grant received from your National Agency for individual and organizational support.