PLACET aims to improve the quality of the placement insertion of trainees in transnational mobility, e.g. LdV, focusing on the role of hosting organisations.
The teams involved are intermediary experts who face the difficulty of the labour market to accept foreign trainees and manage them smoothly.
The project aims to: promote the potential of hosting a European trainee; share intermediaries' difficulties and best practice in the relationship with hosting companies; involve entrepreneurs and managers in a data collection of needs,best practice and a SWOT analysis; allow the sending promoters to better know the sector peculiarities and labour market situations of partners' territories, most required job profiles, for better matching the trainees' practical training needs/prepare them;
share a better knowledge of school systems/certifications to properly read applicants' CVs; create support materials for the hosting companies involving:intercultural aspects; useful information on the relevant E.U. Programmes; basics on tutoring, evaluation, certification, with attention to Europass and ECVET.
All partners will be actively involved in all phases, each contributing with their specific expertise.
The meeting in each country will be the occasion to: improve partners' expertise; effectively coordinate the project and work f2f in the project team on the identified topics; work with representatives of local hosting companies (or potential ones), entrepreneurs, chambers of commerce, trade associations.
Managers and mentors will be interviewed creating best practice videos useful to attract new companies in transnational job experience.
At home all partners will investigate analyzed topics, work with local companies and prepare content issues and mobility logistics.
- Project LOGO
- Survey on host companies needs
- SWOT analysis
- General description of LLP 2007-2013
- General description of Erasmus plus 2014-2020
- Booklet mentoring and tutoring
- Booklet intercultural and intergenerational aspects. Short guide on elements to be aware of in an International internship
- Video interviews with companies (starters and host entrepreneurs)
- Needs and opportunities for host organisations in hosting a transnational mobility
- Project webpage
- Transnational internship checklist
- Booklet for the hosting companies
- Project leaflet
- Project poster
- European Instruments for Competencies and Certifications
- EQF - European Qualifications Framework
- Europass - European Passport
- ECVET - European Credit System for VET
- ECTS - European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System
- Supporting PLAcement Companies in European Training - final brochure
PROJECT MEETINGS EVALUATION:
- Kick-off meeting in the Netherlands28-29.10.2013
- Project meeting in Sweden, 27-28.02.2014
- Project meeting in France27-28.05.2014
- Project meeting in the Netherlands18-19.09.2014
- Project meeting in Portugal, 16-17.12.2014
- Project meeting in Sweden, 24-25.03.2015
- Project meeting in Italy, 23-24.06.2015