Project type: Erasmus +.KA2 Strategic Partnership for Adult Education
Title: Enhanced ENTREpreneurial attitude in adult education for a better LABour market integration
Reference number: 2018-1-SE01-KA204-039048
Partner countries: Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Greece
Duration: 2 years (2018-2020)
To empower trainers to create ecosystems of entrepreneurial learning for adult education by assuming the role of the drivers of such ecosystems
- To promote entrepreneurial culture by creating an entrepreneurial ecosystem, oriented to change, innovation and creativity;
- To develop entrepreneurship at different levels of training as an incentive for people through strengthening entrepreneurial initiatives as a source of progress;
- To develop entrepreneurial skills among people by raising awareness towards entrepreneurial culture.
The primary target group will consist of trainers selected from/by the partner organisations and local partners (stakeholders). They will be the mentors, by using the peer training method, to the secondary target group which will consist of larger group of trainers from the partner communities - decision makers in the field of educationâ€“ who will be involved in developing the local ecosystems of entrepreneurial learning.
- Kick-off meeting, 17th to 18th of October 2018, Assen, NETHERLANDS;
- Transnational project meeting, 19th to 20th of February 2019, Arvidsjaur, SWEDEN;
- Transnational project meeting, 19th to 20th of August 2019, Lagos, PORTUGAL;
- Transnational project meeting, March 2020, Udine, ITALY;
- Transnational project meeting, July 2020, Kavala, GREECE.
- Training course for adult education, 17th to 19th of September 2019, Assen, NETHERLANDS.
- Online platform with different interactive functionalities;
- Entrepreneurial guide â€œEuropean opportunities in entrepreneurial educationâ€ ;
- Training kit "Entrepreneurial learning in adult education;
- eBook ENTRELAB "Enhanced ENTREpreneurial attitude in adult education for a better LABour market integration".
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.